Job Role: RPA – Blueprism Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 8 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd Mar 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:30 AM To 02:30 PM
Job Location: Noida
great Ideas…Simple Solutions – is the underlying premise for all our Xavient partnerships. As a global IT consulting and software services company, our key focus is to transform clients’ business ideas – from blueprint to reality. Founded in 2002, the company has a strong leadership team with a history of entrepreneurial and management success. Xavient is headquartered in the US with an international network of delivery centers mainly in India and Sri Lanka. We leverage our global footprint to produce just-in-time solutions that also offers significant cost advantages for each and every customer.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the
- delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Experience working on Blue Prism development will be an added advantage.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
Xavient Information System,
Plot No. – 54, NSEZ (Noida Special Economic Zone),
Phase – II, Noida.