Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ years
Xalted is a leading global provider of end-to-end Proactive Intelligence and Analytics solutions that empower Government Agencies and Business Units to make smarter and informed decisions – thereby enabling them to solve complex problems by providing valuable insights.
Oceans of data are being created every second. Structured Data and Unstructured Text: Twitter, blogs Documents, Email, Chat. It’s increasing day by day! Without an effective analytics solution, this rapid upsurge in data makes it exceedingly difficult for governments and businesses to find relevant information and create valuable actionable intelligence.
- Proficiency with Core Java and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of and/or experience in building REST APIs, Web Services
- Working knowledge and experience with Agile software development
- Experience with automated testing Junit
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as SVN / Git
- Knowledge of design patterns and practical applications of them
- Should be able to build solutions that are easily configurable, deployable, and secure
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
- Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed design
- 1-5 years experience in Core Java/JSF/JSP/Python
- Experience in working on ETL, Big Data/Hadoop
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on experience in building products from scratch
- Preferred Databases: Oracle/PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, Mongo DB, Couch
- Should be highly analytical, algorithmic, logic-driven
- Product development experience in an agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory
- Should have in-depth knowledge of technology and development processes
- Familiar with API development using node.JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience in testing large data processing systems.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Good Knowledge of Web services and WCF will be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of CMS and E-Commerce will be a bonus.
- Core Java(Collections, Multi-threading, Socket programming)
- Ajax, CSS, HTML
- Elastic Search, Graph DB Titan/Janus, Cassandra, HBase
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- SVN / Git
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.xaltedcorp.com.