Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
WowTables is a culinary platform offering classic table reservations and curates exclusive dining experiences for guests by associating with quality restaurants across India in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Pune. WowTables was launched in late 2012 in Mumbai under the name ‘GourmetItUp’ by Deepa and Kunal Jain. This brainchild of theirs is the first online reservation portal in India to offer curated dining experiences. Post a successful year in Mumbai, WowTables expanded the business and entered two new cities – Pune and New Delhi – in 2013 & 2014 respectively and has recently launched in Bangalore. They are now associated with more than 200 restaurants pan India and are aiming to grow even further this year. Some of the restaurant partners include Hakkasan, Yauatcha, Le Pain Quotidien, The Tasting Room among others.
- Website maintenance that includes UI/UX changes, SEO, bug fixes, banner changes, widget additions, etc
- Tracking analytics and making reports to ensure the project meets its targets as per KPIs
- Online marketing/promotion of portal & content to ensure an increase in traffic and high engagement levels:-
- Strategic vision, insights & ideas to come up with marketable campaigns to promote and build the brand
- Social media strategy and execution (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Influencer relationship marketing
- Online reputation management
- Strategic marketing & partnerships with brands to feature their content and get featured through other media
- Content marketing on platforms such as Taboola/Outbrain
- Paid media through various channels
- Community building through marketing in various online food communities, groups & forums
- Strategic thinking. It’s essential that those involved in digital marketing can seem one step ahead.
- Data analysis.
- Paid social advertising.
- Email marketing.
- Knowledge of the free tools available.
- Social media marketing.
To apply for this job please visit wowtables.com.