Job Role:Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India(Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata..etc)
- Wipro is hiring Arts, Science & Commerce Graduates, who can seamlessly transition innovative ideas into real workable solutions.
- This provides emerging talent the chance to embark upon a dynamic career path in the burgeoning IT industry while gaining industry exposure and real-time practical knowledge.
- Candidates from MBA, MCA, M.Sc and Engineering field are NOT eligible.
- Should be full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Online Assessment (80 mins): Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions) and Written Communications Test (20 minutes).
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Off Campus Drive Date: 1st March 2019.
- Walk-in Venue: Venue Details will be shared separately over your registered Email ID.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.