Job Role: Share point Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 To 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
- Mandatory Skills: SharePoint 2016 SharePoint, Office 365 – SharePoint Online, SQL Server, C# – CSharp-
- Programming, MOSS 2007, ASP.NET.
- Language Skills: English Language.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.