Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Wipro Ltd (NYSE: WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As a developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through the usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Java-J2EE-L1 SOAP,
- English Language-L2.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.