Job Role: Software Engineer
Wego is a pioneer in the metasearch business for hotels and flights industry founded back in 2005, since then we have imagined and created some of the most well-loved products for travelers all around the world. Recently we started our own in-house booking platform for hotels, flights and activities all around the world.
We are looking for a passionate and driven engineer to join our engineering team in Bangalore. We continue to grow rapidly and expand our talented team. We get extremely excited about new technology and innovation and work hard to incorporate the latest and greatest to improve our product at every turn. If you love to max out your brain space with techy acronyms in an energetic and pioneering atmosphere, then we think you’ll fit right in. You will be a part of our multinational Engineering team spread across Bangalore, Singapore and Jakarta.
- Work with different partner integrations, which involves consuming partner APIs
- Work in a collaborative environment with the Engineering teams based in Singapore, Jakarta, and Kuala Lumpur
- Write screen scrapers and data imports
- Use monitoring systems so that we can quickly detect, alert and fix integration issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of different data structures, algorithms and their applications.
- Must have coding skills to solve problems programmatically with best practices.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Good understanding of different data exchange formats like XML/JSON/SOAP.
- Good working knowledge with Relational Databases.
- Basic understanding of Linux CLI.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit wego.bamboohr.com.