Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Lucknow
We are an award-winning web design agency delivering cost-effective solutions to local and international businesses helping them achieve online success. No job is too big or small for the Websultanate Team. We’re focused on honing our crafts and bringing everything we have to the table for our clients. Web design, Development, usability, application development, e-Commerce, (SEO), and more. Each of us loves what we do and we feel that spirit helps translate into the quality of our work. Working with clients who love their work combines into a fun, wonderful partnership for everyone involved.
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in software development and DevOps, specifically managing AWS Infrastructures such as EC2s, RDS, Elastic cache, S3, IAM, cloud trail, and other services provided by AWS.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimizes performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimize existing infrastructure.
- Conceptualize, architect, and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Conceptualize, architect, and build a containerized infrastructure using Docker, Mesosphere, or similar SaaS platforms.
- Conceptualize, architect, and build a secured network utilizing VPCs with inputs from the security team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional, and performance status.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit websultanate.com.