Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project’s Android module.
- Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/guidance.
- Should know to develop secure Android applications. Must have worked in Android Studio.
- Expected to further build upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- May guide new members in the team to help them scale up faster.
- Gauging the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Graduate or Postgraduate with 1-5 years of related experience with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Produce work that is orderly and attractive
- Must be entirely self-managed, and capable of meeting the requirements of each sprint.
- Ability to manage one’s own time efficiently and productively and multi-task in a fast-paced organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.vivantatechnologies.com.