Job Role: IT Support
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
- Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
- Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
- Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
- Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
- Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
- Assist in IT asset management
- Participates in Desktop projects/tasks
- Assist senior teammates in completion of projects.
- Completes desktop related projects/tasks as assigned
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.