Job Role: Software Engineer
Uber is committing to becoming a fully electric, zero-emission platform by 2040, with 100% of rides taking place in zero-emission vehicles, on public transit, or with micromobility. It is our responsibility as the largest mobility platform in the world to more aggressively tackle the challenge of climate change. We will do this by offering riders more ways to ride green, helping drivers go electric, making transparency a priority and partnering with NGOs and the private sector to help expedite a clean and just energy transition.
- Strong coding abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt.
Fast learner: We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2021) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- The capacity to work independently and execute with minimal oversight
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit university-uber.icims.com.