Job Role: Embedded Developer
TronicsZone provides quality services in Electronic product design, software development, Prototyping & Manufacturing according to custom specifications. Established in 2003, we specialize in embedded systems (hardware, firmware, software) which utilize embedded processors or microcontrollers or FPGA. We offer complete turnkey solutions right from concept design & prototyping all the way up to completely managing your small & large volume production. TronicsZone has completed over 200 medium to complex designs till date and innumerable small sized designs.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical &Electronics with good academics.
- Must have completed 6+ months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems or at least a 6 month of hands-on working experience on Embedded Systems developments
- Must have completed at least one Embedded Systems based project of medium size based on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.tronicszone.com.