Job role: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Job location: Bengaluru
Tracxn is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.We are backed by prominent investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, and SAIF Partners
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack professional to be an integral part of its Apps team. The Apps team is an essential part of the Technology team at Tracxn and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Tracxn platform. There are currently more than 100 billion data points in the platform which need to be processed, aggregated and presented in different ways.
You will get hands on experience in latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Webpack, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
- Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Skills we consider:
- Java, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, Groovy, webpack. Bootstrap, MYSQL, Python, SpringMVC, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Ansible, AWS
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.