Job Role: WordPress Developer
Experience: 1 – 4 year
Job Location: Ahmadabad
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction. We do this by constantly scrutinizing our systems, our relationships, our marketing, and our work environment. Our relationships extend to hundreds of companies across India. We pride ourselves on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Participate in full lifecycle application development.
- Maintenance and support of existing products (Design, code and debug).
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma / in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or M.C.A. / B.Sc. IT / M.Sc. IT.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit tigihr.com.