Job Title : Senior Engineer – Full Stack
Qualification : B.Tech
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Tiger Analytics is a global leader in AI and Analytics, helping Fortune 1000 companies solve their toughest challenges. We offer full stack AI and analytics services & solutions to empower businesses to achieve real outcomes and value at scale. We are on a mission to push the boundaries of what AI and analytics can do to help enterprises navigate uncertainty and move forward decisively. Our purpose is to provide certainty to shape a better tomorrow.
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical leads to understand functional, and non-functional requirements, and scope.
- Design as well as develop Web User Interfaces
- Involve in building world-class and robust solutions by applying benchmarking software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Work in partnership with leads and engineering managers to estimate, and plan tasks specific to user stories
- Do peer reviews and champion code quality
- 3+ years of experience
- A drive to create basic, uncluttered programs using Java with Spring boot / Node.js/ .Net core / Python with Django or Flask.
- Keen interest in creating web frameworks like React JS
- A comprehensive foundation using object-oriented and functional programming languages.
- Wide-ranging knowledge in web server technologies – Node.js / Nginx
- Exposure to Cloud environments – AWS / Azure / GCP
- Good understanding of working with API design and development
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit tigeranalytics.skillate.com.