Job role: Java Developer
Job location: Pune
ThinkQuotient Software Private Limited (TQ) is a versatile company having a multiple product & service portfolio. We take pride to cater to a variety of customers like Students, Corporate, Institutes, and Universities. True to the quote, ThinkQuotient has never looked back since its inception. Under the able leadership of Pranav Brahme (Founder and CEO), ThinkQuotient has grown from a team of 3 to a team of 40 employees. The determination, vision and teamwork that artisans have put in is the sole reason for the company’s exponential growth.
We have an immediate opening for the job vacancy ‘Java Developer’ with Excellent knowledge on java.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Sound knowledge of Java (JSP / Servlets)
- Knowledge about any of the relation database like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Quick learner with a great attitude.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.thinkquotient.com.