Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization. Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets. Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
- Create and maintain design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, user journeys, application flow diagrams, personas to ensure UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business and end user’s needs.
- Focus on creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable working in Prototyping tools
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
- Brand identity and style guide design experience
- Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation, and imagination.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
To apply for this job please visit www.thence.co.