Job role: Software Developer
Job location: Bangalore
Tetcos was established in 1981 and is a leading provider of hardware and software utilities for domains spanning networking, instrumentation, electronics and communications. Tetcos, has been in the product development space of software for the past eight years. Our domain is Communication and Networking. We cater to the academic and research market. Our flagship products are NetSim, a network simulation software and PhySim, a physical layer simulator.
We are looking for a Software developer in networking field.
- Development of C libraries for protocols in NetSim framework
- Protocol development in Mobile, Cellular, Sensor, Mobile Ad hoc and Delay Tolerant networks
- Enhancement of the protocol stack, simulation kernel and post processing engine
- Implementation of IEEE proceedings in NetSim
- Simulation trace data mining methods
- BTech – CSE/ECE from IIT / BITS / NIT only
- Must be good in C / Java, data structures, algorithm and other CS concepts
- Knowledge of networking protocols and devices desirable
- Passion for our domain and desire to extend NetSim’s capability
- Prior work on NetSim a plus
- Mention your JEE/ AIEEE rank in subject line
To apply for this job please visit www.tetcos.com.