Job Role: Test Engineer
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
- Conduct Feature/functional to ensure quality of the product.
- Create test cases business-critical scenarios.
- Understand the roles of scalability, capacity, and reliability as quality attributes and requirements.
- Understand how to setup/create test data and data management.
- Be part of monthly release testing.
- Run new feature along with regression tests.
- Work with testing team to develop feature/functional test plans and cases.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Write test cases for the new feature, perform feature testing and automate the test cases.
- Understanding and designing test frameworks for test automation and testing technology trends
- Proven experience on different types of testing including functional and non-functional areas such as performance, security, stress, resiliency, etc.
- Working experience in Agile Software Development with exposure to test driven development.
- Passionate about testing and quality.
- Testing experience in backup solutions or database and/or data analytics product releases.
- Experience in working on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Experience in REST API testing.
- Proficient in any of the scripting language – Python/shell. Worked on Pytest framework.
- Excellent knowledge of database objects and good in writing any SQL queries. Will give priority to someone who has knowledge in Teradata database.
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.