Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
- Service Engineering/Operational support of existing for large-scale enterprise systems, software, internal tools and services
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the internal tools (Such as JIRA, Teamcity, Confluence, etc.,)
- Identify automation areas and driving end to end implementation
- Determine the scope by analyzing the problem definition and requirements
- Document the design proposals using flow charts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc
- Deliberate on the proposed solutions and implement the best possible one by adhering to the coding standards and best practices
- Deploy the solution based on the target system specifications
- 2 to 5 years of Service Engineering/Operations/ Scripting/DevOps of large-scale enterprise systems
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Skillset required: UNIX/Linux, Python, Java, code coverage tools, code analysis tools, CICD & Engineering tools like Jira, Confluence, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins/Teamcity, etc.
- Client-server architecture, cron jobs, windows services is a must
- Should have expertise on triaging/fixing code and configuration problems
- Operating systems, web technologies, Shell/Perl is a plus
- Knowledge on microservices like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ansible & Selenium frameworks is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.