Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
- Work with other EAS application engineers on the design, prototype, development and support of all elements of business applications.
- Support critical customer issues and provide solutions as per Teradata Support SLAs.
- Create specifications in support of design, and development
- Provide user interaction test design, develop and execute tests (document, test).
- Planning and scoping of analytical development activities
- Contribute in other areas of the application, as needed.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.