Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 2+ years
A team of Tech-savants, we simplify complexities in the technology realm. We design, build, and grow products / solutions for enterprise, mobile, analytics, cloud and security. We are constantly dabbling with the n+1 that is yet to unravel. Our experienced team knows how to maximize and future-proof your current technology investments. Our battle hardened consulting team knows how to squeeze out the last bit from your legacy investments. We are that “Partner of Choice” in your digital journey.
Associate Product Engineer at TechTree IT Systems is involved in overall product development by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle by communicating technological details of the product to the business team, understanding business requirements, to provide the solution to the client.
- Utilise their understanding in providing web solution to client
- Analyse business requirement and apply their understanding to the limits of the tools being used
- Discusses the tradeoffs in the design phase vs. implementation and manage dependencies across modules
- Own the design of the module
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
- Challenge business design when appropriate. Offer creative alternatives regarding business design
- Identify changes required as per the demands of client
- Compare the existing code with modified code and check interdependency across modules
- Prepare patch and move the same to maintenance team for production serve
- Maintain proper documentation of modification for future reference
- Acknowledge the timeline and adhere to the same
- Write bug free code, refine & optimize the code
- Effectively debug code & Sets standards for the team
- Identify problem areas in the module and actively work to fix them
- Choose appropriate approach for development
- Move the code for further testing to make it absolutely bug free
- The ideal candidate should be MCA/BE/M.Sc. Computer Science with 2+ years of experience as system integration & application development
- Should be proficient in technologies including but not limited to JAVA, Struts, Spring MVC,J2EE, JSP, Web Server, Application Servers, HTML, Windows 9X and understanding of Oracle 9i, My SQL and various development environments.
- Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage complexities of the business solution
- Understand importance of team work and understand team dynamics
- Deliver in highly demanding & time constrained environment
- Should have good written & oral communication skill
- (2+) Experience on JAVA /J2EE technology (OOPS concept).
- (2+) Experience on ORM tool Hibernate, EJB or any.
- (2+) Experience on Frameworks Struts, Spring MVC.
- (2+) Experience on web service JAX-WS, REST-API, (able to create a producer).
- (2+) Good Knowledge on design Patterns, UML & analytical handling capabilities.
- Good knowledge on DB DDL, DML, triggers, stored producer.
- Good knowledge on OS Window/Linux
- Good knowledge on Sub Version control cvs or svn
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.techtreeit.com.