Job Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Delhi
We embrace challenges by being optimistic to fulfill client’s requirements with the power of passion, dedication, and strong will to solve problems without losing sight of the bigger picture and delivering end result which is worth every effort. Follow Strategic Planning, Efficient Processes, and Analyze competitive landscape to attain major objectives of building automated products boasting artificial intelligence in order to reduce human intervention.
- Must be aware of all the latest techniques in the world of Internet Marketing and will be always up to date.
- Excellent communication record in the Online Forums.
- I will be managing a small team of SMO executives, PPC Executive, Content writers, and some data entry professionals.
- Must be able to guide them and review their work constantly in order to maintain Highly Quality work standards within the team.
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and On-Page, Off-Page Optimization & Link building via Guest Blogging.
- Will be responsible for generating leads from SEO, Linkedin, and other Social Media and Paid Ads (Adwords and SMM).
- Research relevant keywords to be targeted & Competitors Detailed Analysis, Meta Tags optimization, Redirects, Server Errors, URL & page content optimization.
- Ranking & Traffic Analysis. Must be excellent in Google Analytics and other analytics applications.
- Knowledge of basic SQL will be an added advantage as we have an in-built analytics application as well where data is available on the SQL Server database.
- Marketing Manager
- Team Leader
- Email Marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.technousa.com.