Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Pune
Techknowledge was founded by the inspiration of Late Shri. Pradeep Lunawat, who in the early 80’s established Pradeep Book Depot, which would distribute technical & non-technical academic books. Pradeep Book Depot was very soon trusted by academic communities and peers and thus he expanded into quality book distribution in collaboration with publishers.
After sometime, Shri. Pradeep realised that students, especially engineering aspirants were not able to find quality study materials. There was a huge gap between the prescribed syllabus and what was available in the local markets. To bridge this gap he established a publication house so eminent authors can publish quality content.
- To reach to a finished page, layout the artwork (planning / designing)
- Designing Social Media ads (Facebook, Instagram, twitter ad).
- Designing cover pages. Ensuring all the details are included.
- Checking the entire document for accuracy and visual impact.
- Create cover designs that identify a subject or convey a message related to the subject.
- Manage time and work collaboratively to deliver the required outputs
- Meet deadlines and achieve production objectives.
- Developing layouts and finished artwork for a variety of printed and digital marketing materials
- Working knowledge of coral draw, illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, In-design software’s etc.
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Diploma in Printing Technology Or Bachelors in graphic Designing Or Graduation, Certificate courses in designing software’s
Join Us for More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit techknowledgebooks.com.