Job Title : Automation Testing
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 4 – 6 Years
Location : Pune (Hybrid)
Company Profile :
TechAim’s mission is to empower every business or organisation to perform better and achieve more. Founded in2016, TechAim has always focused on delivering enterprise-wide automation using platforms to deliver a fast-paced transformational fourth industry revolution experience.TechAim culture is what sets us apart. Working with smart, caring people who are aligned to the same core values makes work more than just work. We believe in having fun, creating incredible work, and growing together along the way.A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Ensure efficient day to day running of the Salesforce platform by troubleshooting failing test cases and resolving issues faced by other team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain appropriate environments for testing, together with processes for regular refreshing of these environments.
- Work with developers to understand technical and business outcomes and write and execute test scripts to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Apply key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test implementation and break-fixes.
- Write robust automation test scripts and upgrade/maintain them over the development cycle. The automation should account for regression, re-usability, and standard automation procedures.
- Ensure technical documentation is maintained to allow for succession planning and training.
- If required play multiple roles like BA/PM on projects to assist during the initial discovery, analysis and requirements documentation.
- 4-6 years experience with a minimum of 3 years on the Automation testing platform
- Hands on Experience in Salesforce QA automation and/or RPA.. (any tool)
- Planning and executing the entire testing process
- Regression Testing, SIT, UAT, End to End Testing, Load testing, Security testing, Performance testing etc.
- Adding new defects, re-testing, Defect triage, Regression Testing and test sign off
- Define the setup required for each environment and interfacing systems
- Define backup of test data and restore strategy
- Identifying if the process of testing is going in sync with the software development
- Ensuring that the test plan is complete and list all risks that you can estimate
- Understanding of Agile development processes.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.techaim.in.