Job Role: Trainee
Job Location: All India
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
- The objective of the TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS.
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR.
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
- Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2018 & 2019.
- Eligible Streams from UG / PG – All Engineering Streams.
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc – MCA with B.Sc/ BCA / B.Com / BA ( with Maths / Statistics )
- % Criteria – 60% throughout Academics in X/ XII / UG /Diploma / PG
- Extended Education – Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have done their Schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
To apply for this job please visit www.tcs.com.