Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents – freelancers, contractors, and consultants. Workers – be it, employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done. Traditional HR technology has been a letdown and lacked the practical aptitude to get work done. Community with emphasis on a career is the center of this revolution.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job please visit www.tapplent.com.