Job Role: Java Developer
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company engaged in providing various quality IT related services and solutions to the clients across the country over the last decade. All through our interaction with the industry, we have been absolutely committed to the requirements and the needs of the industry and have consistently worked towards customer delight. Over the last few years, professionals with varied expertise have joined hands to strengthen the portfolio of the company. We prefer Open Source Software because it promises better quality, higher reliability, more flexibility, lower cost, and an end to predatory vendor lock-in.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/javalatestupdates
To apply for this job please visit tanaashi.com.