Job Role: Software Trainee
Syntrosys offers high quality services and solutions for your application development, product development and quality assurance needs. Driven by technology and ethics, we at Syntrosys are committed to delivering best value to all our stakeholders. Syntrosys is a team of talented, enthusiastic, highly motivated professionals who are exposed to globalization, international work culture and ready to serve the clients beyond their expectations. Syntrosys’s maintains strong and highly qualified engineering teams at Mumbai, India and Santa Clara, USA. Engineering team has diverse skill sets ranging from software design and development, quality assurance and technical support. The team is led by highly qualified and experienced professionals with several years of industry experience and capable of delivering world class solutions to clients. We have a full-fledged facility with adequate infrastructure to support all of your development needs. We can scale the team as per the needs of your projects.
Syntrosys is hiring freshers to work as Software Trainee in web technology team. Software Trainees will receive 6 months extensive training in web application development. Software Trainees will receive hands on experience on real and live projects. After successful completion of training Software Trainees will be appointed as Software Engineer – Web Technologies. Syntrosys offers attractive stipend to Software Trainees.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.syntrosys.com.