Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 27th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and operates in more than 6o locations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, the Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom as well as a far-reaching team from Cloud Source, Sutherland’s work at home program and provides services in 21 different languages.
- Participate in plan, develop, build, unit/integration test phases of software development.
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project.
- Participate in design, code reviews with other developers and test-case review with testers.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system.
- Initiate and influence implementation & test strategies across teams.
- Owns a major component of the product.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in dot net development (Asp.Net ,MVC,C#).
- Good understanding of OOP concepts.
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework: Events & Delegates, Multi-threading, Web Application & Web Service.
- Knowledge in Classic ASP and DHTML is advantage.
- Hands on experience in SQL or MySQL.
Sutherland Global Services,
No # 45A, Velachery Main Road,
LANDMARK : Opposite to Prasanth Hospital.