Job role: Software Developer
Job location: Hyderabad
Sreeven Infocom Ltd [An ISO 9001:2008 certified company in Software Development, ITES & IT Infrastructure Management and in Smartcard Sales, Distribution, Personalization and Back Office Operations] has been incorporated in the year 2001-2002. Having set a sight deep into the future of Good Governance and much ahead of the time, Sreeven Infocom forayed into e-governance as a mantra for India’s Overall Development. The emergence of ICT Technologies has created opportunities in the e-Governance and Sreeven is a dynamic fast growing and result oriented System integrator in the field of Information Technology offering e-Governance Solutions. Sreeven’s service offerings encompass e-Governance Architecture, System Integration, Network Solutions, Web based Technologies and IT Enabled Services.
Any graduate with relevant experience and good knowledge on SDLC, with skill set in either .NET, Java, C & C++.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Providing written knowledge transfer material
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java/Python/C++ .
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Scala or Spark
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
- Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020. Have consistently scored above 60% or CGPA of 8+.
To apply for this job please visit sreeveninfo.com.