Job role: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job location: Chennai
Spider India is a mobile app development company operating in Chennai, India. It is praised for its ability to deliver practical and captivating software-based experiences to the palm of your hands. It’s journey started at the beginning of 2012 and with almost 8 years of experience, we have succeeded in giving quality services as well as out of the box mobile strategies. We are without a doubt at the forefront of innovation delivering mobile strategy, growth marketing, app and web development to build cutting-edge digital products for their clients.
PHP Developer is one who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
They will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcached, redis
- Experience with MySQL and distributed database like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis.
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in Codeigniter Framework.
- Demonstrable knowledge of technologies including MongoDB, Express, React, Angular.js,Node.js, AJAX , HTML, CSS, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
To apply for this job please visit www.spiderindia.com.