Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 4years
Job Location: Pune
To be part of one of the fastest-growing foreign Banks in India. Work on exciting projects involving the latest technologies. Support and implement enhancements for in-house applications using microservices/ Cloud stack.
- Provide onsite support for any production release
- Automate testing and release with Jerkins
- Develop API and work with other teams to integrate features to other systems via API
- Application performance and user usage analysis using tools such as ElasticSearch/Dynatrace
- Attend daily standup and Sprint planning/review with Singapore team
- Minimum 2 years of coding experience (1-4 years)
- Understanding of Perl, Nodejs, Redis, Java, and MariaDB is a must
- Love coding, eager to learn and apply new technology to improve existing process Understanding of Unix and Linux (RHEL) OS, Bash/Shell scripting ability, preferably at least 1-2 years of experience in working with Linux(RHEL)/Solaris and Sybase
- Experience in Automated Testing, Release Automation, SRE
To apply for this job please visit vodafone.taleo.net.