Job Location: Mumbai
‘SoftTact’ was founded by two IITians in July 2003 at the incubator cell in IIT Bombay, with the aim of becoming a global provider 3Dscanning and geometric optimization software. SoftTact is a software development firm specializing in geometric optimization, image processing, tomography, and 3D scanning.Our expertise include C#,.NET, MSSQL, WPF, WCF, DirectX and Internet consulting.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.softtact.com.