Job role: Web Designer
Job location: Bangalore
Soft Suave is a fast growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs of India – Chennai with a development center in Bangalore and a sales office in Maryland – United States. Soft Suave is specializes in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 companies across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
To apply for this job please visit www.softsuave.com.