Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years
We believe every person has the potential to be amazing. And that there’s a better way to bring out what they already have in them. We know this because we’ve lived it. We’ve had the honor of training more people than anyone. We help democratize learning with powerful cloud-based tools and unmatched enterprise-wide smarts and skills. Like our customers, we’re always evolving – making sure individuals, teams, and enterprises have exactly what they need to unleash their edge.
- Play a key role in the Development and Maintenance of enterprise SaaS product.
- Refactor the code to enable the product to scale further
- Understand the sumtotal sustenance process and supports the customer bugs and escalations
- Develop high quality code and understand the various design patterns
- Understands the agile development process, and has worked in the SCRUM team
- Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years overall experience on Microsoft dotnet technologies and developing Hybrid Mobile applications
- Working experience in developing web and mobile applications as a Full stack developer and has good experience
- Has good depth on data structures, algorithms and OOPs/Design concepts.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning Concepts and Deep learning Techniques
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.skillsoft.com.