Job role: Design Engineer
Experience: 1-4 years
Job location: Bangalore
SiValley Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider of IP enabled services to Semiconductor, EDA companies in Physical Design, Physical Verification, Analog and Mixed Signal Design, CAD Methodology and Real Time Embedded / Firmware applications.
SiValley provides total solutions for a given requirement, which includes ASIC/FPGA Design, Layout Design, systems integration and customized turnkey solutions. SiValley’s strategic partnerships with leading technology companies help provide customers with a comprehensive package of end-to-end solutions. At SiValley, we innovate to fulfil the global ASIC design needs with reliable and sustainable solutions. With the highly committed and innovative technical team and technical leadership, SiValley is all set to serve for needs in ASIC and Analog Design.
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer(AMS Characterization) with 1 to 4 years of experienced.
- Analysis of the existing electronics,
- Design, follow-up of realization and tests of partial models to validate electronic units and sub-units,
- Technical discussions, sometimes in English, with the various interlocutors of the projects,
- Animation of design and qualification reviews throughout development,
- Design, follow-up and validation of the equipment required for acceptance and qualification tests,
- Validation of performances and participation in the qualification,
- Documentation of the project.
- Experience in Analog Circuit Simulations using Spice simulators Familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso tools.
- Good Unix shell and or Perl scripting skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- A big plus if the candidates are: Familiar with NLDM liberty models IR drop analysis using Apache tools
To apply for this job please visit www.sivalleytech.com.