Job Title : Software Engineer- React.js
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Hybrid – Gurugram, India
Company Profile :
Simpplr elevates the employee experience to places it has never been before. Our AI-powered technology is always learning what everyone needs to feel inspired and engaged. And giving leaders what they need to make informed decisions with greater confidence. That’s how people, and their organizations, do something extraordinary—they flourish.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and dependable UI libraries.
- Building the reusable components.
- Converting the wireframes into high-quality code components.
- Write unit testing for each delivered module and apply architecture , programming tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
- Possess good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving the check-in/check-out process.
- Participate in peer code reviews and implementation of SDLC methodologies.
- Must possess problem-solving and lateral thinking skills as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- User Centric – we solve problems together, everybody has a say in strategy & design.
- 2-5 years of overall experience with at least 1+ years of experience in Reactjs.
- Proven excellence in writing readable and efficient TypeScript/ECMAScript code in ES2016+
- Experience in React.JS and the surrounding ecosystem (or familiarity with another modern frontend framework)
- Expertise with at least one of the modern state-management frameworks like Redux, MobX, Cycle.js, etc
- Experience in working with server state management libraries like ReactQuery.
- Understanding of CSS in JS libraries, CSS Modules, along with some knowledge of CSS Concepts (Box Model, Collapsed containers etc.).
- Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement.
- Good understanding of various CI services (Github Actions, Jenkins, Travis, Coveralls, Pipelines, etc).
- Strong knowledge of writing unit tests using Jest and Testing Library.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of functional and Object Oriented programming patterns.
- Good working knowledge of the DOM.
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack, Vite and Gulp.
- Excited by working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Out of the box thinker to provide the solution for the problem at hand.
- Team player and readily available for brainstorming and help.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.