Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) test to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause an impact on the installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conform to organization and project quality processes.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into a software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Design and development experience in C++
- Good understanding of SDLC and OOAD
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.