Job Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Seawind Solution is a professional website design company dedicated to assisting businesses to establish an online presence. Our expert teams develop effective strategies that help clients increase their overall business productivity through correct business solutions to their problems. We develop simple, yet compact solutions aim to provide stable and high-quality products at optimal rates, empowering our technical expertise to provide outstanding services and deliver on-time high-quality solutions.
- Experience as a PHP Programmer, Smarty PHP, Prestashop, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal with Prior experience in e-commerce project.
- Ability to develop market places and experience with Magento and Drupal
- Passion to learn new frameworks and technologies with experience in any framework (Cakephp, Zend, Codeigniter, Laravel, Symphony.etc.
- Strong programming foundation in PHP 5+, MySql 5.5 + Object Oriented Concepts and can develop advance PHP based applications.
- Strong hands-on working experience in API integration, Payment gateway integration, system development, implementation & support activities.
- Must know module development, plugin development, theme integration, customization, extension development.
- Working experience in APIs like Facebook, Twitter, or Google would be added advantage
- Working with web services, such as REST, SOAP, etc.
- Working with databases, such as MySQL, SQL, Postgres
- Knowledge of popular APIs like Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Experience with web applications and mobile applications (web services)
- Ability to understand requirements and convert them into code
- Excellent communications skills
- Exposure to current development trends and technology
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG:M.Tech – Computers, MCA – Computers, M.Sc – Any Specialization
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Sending regular updates about project status
- Passion and love for the work and workplace
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and techniques
- Want to re-invent and innovate
- Taking up responsibilities and performing with deadlines
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.seawindsolution.com.