Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Act as the first point of contact for all CallidusCloud customers, consultants, and partners requiring application support.
- Triage all incoming web, phone, and email case requests.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of CallidusCloud products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for the next communication
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for a root cause.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns, and issues to the appropriate management team.
- Contribute to CallidusCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Provide on-call support during the weekend, on rotation-basis or when scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Foundational knowledge of technology components such as:
- SQL and SQL stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Scripting programs e.g. Python, Groovy
- Web Application Servers e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic
- Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.