Job Role: Software Engineer
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status. family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- The ability to communicate well
- Extensive Sage Intacct Product knowledge
- Be a self-starter capable of working independently
- Exhibit strong technical skills
- Knowledge of SQL and API functionality
- Bonus: Have a working knowledge of database architecture; including database structure and relationship mapping
- Review incoming Escalations to determine their validity.
- Work closely with Support to troubleshoot incoming cases and provide solutions.
- Collaborate with product management to determine the system is behaving as designed or if there a defect that needs to be addressed.
- Working under only general direction
- Implement updates and fixes to help the customer move forward while the root cause is addressed by the respective development team
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.