Website Robert Bosch
Job Role: Linux Kernel Device Driver Developer
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd Feb 2019
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 13,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Programming experience in embedded C & Good knowledge of Linux kernel space programming.
- Experience in developing block device drivers & Good understanding of Linux device model and driver framework.
- multi-threaded programming using POSIX & Good understanding of Access control & user privilege mechanism in Linux.
- Experience in working with ARM /X86 Multi core processor environment.
- Good understanding of Systemd and Device tree.
- Experience with Clear case, Git.
- Experience in using JTAG debuggers like Lauterbach, Open-OCD.
Documents to Carry:
- All resumes will be screened at the venue and only shortlisted candidates will be taken
- through the interview process, carry a hard copy of your updated resume with your contact details.
- Please carry a printout of this mail.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited,
No.123 Industrial Layout, Hosur Road,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 095,
Landmark: Opposite Forum Mall.