Job Role: C++ Middleware Developers
Eligibility: BE/B Tech
Experience: 2 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 02nd Mar 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 13,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Will be responsible for Middleware development for automotive infotainment system.
- Programming skills: Mandatory Strong C++ development skills on Linux.
- Hands-on knowledge in OOPS concepts, Multithreaded programming, IPC mechanisms (DBus), UML.
- Good knowledge of Linux internals.
- Good working knowledge on Multi-media framework (Audio/ Video) g Streamer, Sq-lite, Apple iAP and AVRCP Protocols.
- Hands on experience with different multimedia open source SW.
- Experience in using software tools like GIT, ClearCase, RTC, DOORS & JIRA.
- Experience in usage of :- i) Static Analysis Tools Coverity, ii) Memory Profiling Valgrind / Leak-tracer, iii)
- Debugging tools – gdb iv) Unit testing framework gtest / CPP unit testing v) IDE -Eclipse.
- Experience in using Software life cycle for software development.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited,
No.123 Industrial Layout, Hosur Road, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560 095, Landmark: Opposite Forum Mall.