Job Role: Android Developer
Job Location: Kolkata
We are a leading game & app development company based out of Kolkata, India. RJS was established in 2001 to provide software development services. In 2005, we launched our first game – LEXULOUS. The game received immense popularity on Facebook and quickly amassed a loyal user base. Currently, Lexulous has over 6 million users. RJS is currently focused on developing high-quality games that work across all major mobile and web platforms. We have recently started developing mobile app products for organizations.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job please visit www.rjs.in.