Job role: Software Developer
Job location: Ahmedabad
RapidRadio Solutions has been spun off from “RFID project” which was incubated at NirmaLabs, a Technology Business Incubator, located at Nirma University Campus. We are currently based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
We are team of young, professional technologists committed to do our best and always keep improving ourselves to do a better job next time. We intend to make the usage of RFID technology simpler for our partners and customers and contribute to faster adaptation of RFID in India.
We deliver quality products and are committed to make RFID implementation easier by providing full support through out the deployment phase. We work with our customers to help them understand and justify the ROI for implementing RFID by educating them about RFID technology, its practical benefits, relevance to customer’s business process, and finally the value they could expect to derive through RFID deployment.
- Good understanding of following programming languages C, C++, C#, JAVA & DOT NET framework.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Proactively solve problems and work independently and within a team environment, with limited guidance.
Quality and timeliness of product/feature development.
- Responsible for Software Debugging, Software Documentation also.
- Ensure that all company representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of Rapidradio Code of Conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to motivate team & retain them for future projects
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
To apply for this job please visit rapidradio.co.in.