Job Role: Test Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
Who is Qualcomm, and what do we do? We are engineers, scientists, and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. Come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
- Design, automate and execute test-cases aimed at profiling the processor core and SoC performance across modem and other domains such as sensors, audio DSP, compute DSP, etc.
- Build automated tools for processing vast data sets to draw meaningful conclusions aimed at optimizing SW implementation and system performance
- Multiple aspects of architectural analysis and modeling, including forecasting CPU/MIPS, bus bandwidth, and memory utilization.
- Develop tools for silicon profiling, validation and debugging across all SOC components Involvement in pre-silicon evaluations and sign-offs Scope opportunities for HW acceleration All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Computer Architecture
- Python and/or PERL Scripting
- C/C++ embedded programming
- Software/system test
- Debugging Real-time Systems using JTAG or equivalent
- Compilers / Linkers
- Knowledge of WWAN (UMTS/GERAN/LTE/TD-SCDMA), LAN, GPS, technologies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.qualcomm.com.