Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Must be proficient in the Automation Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with test Automation of any backend applications (e.g DB, server-side) using Python.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Scripting, strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
- Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance and longevity tests
- Integrate end-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage, pass rates.
- Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
- Intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems.
- Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
- REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of OS.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.