Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
As a startup ourselves, we understand exactly what an entrepreneur is looking for when it pertains to self-funded and seed funding companies. We work with bootstrapped innovators and entrepreneurs who face great challenges and help them attain their goals. Unlike a lot of companies who send you cumbersome quotations, we do it at little or no cost. Once we believe in a project, we work on flexible compensation and sometimes partner with the entrepreneur to carry through the projects at no cost what so ever.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website’s organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate the website’s performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Plan and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content teams for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- A background in journalism, marketing or related fields is preferred but not required.
- Creative thinker
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of commonly used social media
To apply for this job please visit www.prowidesolutions.com.