Job Role: Android/iOS Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
We design and code because we want to be a part of the next big thing in the tech sector and not because we are on a money-making mission. We use mobile devices and the web as our canvas and fill it with transformative designs that in-turn help companies grow leaps and bounds – outdoing the competition. Deliver effective solutions because we have extensive knowledge of the web and mobile app development sector, and do so while meeting deadlines and conserving quality.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Software development experience, having worked on a Client-Server based application.
- Working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least three original Android apps.
- Hands-on experience with UI development and UI Frameworks.
- Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, knowledge of MVC architecture, OAuth, JSON/XML data format, Sqlite kind of database
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of iOS development a bonus.
To apply for this job please visit www.prowidesolutions.com.